Achievements
-Main Girl In Dizzee Rascals video 'Holiday' summer 2009 Ibiza
-Successful Model
-Successful Stylist
- Successful Dancer
-T4 channel 4 Fashion show Frock Me with Alexa chung and Henry Holland
-Vogue website-Model for a styling competition
-Worked for Playboy France: Paris/Alps/other locations
-Front cover of SNM Magazine Southampton
-Danced In some of the biggest clubs in the world, Ibiza, London, France
-Danced for a huge event in Lebanon summer 2009 Above and Beyond concert
-Last rounds of BNTM6
-Various Music Videos
-Catwalks
-TV Shows
-Hair Shows
-Various promotional/model work N20/Eye- Candy/Mashed/Dazed Dancers-Models and Promotion
-Designing a fashion styling story book form of Fantasy and Fairytale
-Make-up artist work for Studios and Shoots
-Styling my own shoots
-Fashion Styling




Sunday 21 March 2010

What's Going on in my head today

Well I thought I would write everything down today what's going on, well wow where to I begin, there is so much planning and going's on at the minute, I have planned and shot 6 shoots already and have 3 more to go, then my fashion story book is well on it's way of completion. I have started sourcing garments for this weeks shoot, which will be a minnie mouse/fantasia shoot, I have sourced garments this week, in an high editorial look/style, I have started my little creative side and made some pieces to go with the shoot. I visited the fabric shop and brought some spotted fabrics, which I have made a spotted waist belt and matching head band to go with the beautiful floor length straight cut black dress which was from H&M. I found the most awesome buy in the £1 shop, which was a fancy dress mouse hat with ears, which I am going to spray black to use as the head piece trade mark ears, minnie wears.
Also this week I am visiting printing shops to check costs and styles of printing to make my fashion book really unique, i would quite like to use old style paper to make it authentic :o). I adore customization so I am feeling the need to create some more little pieces. I have started to look into still life photography also, which I may include to make the book more lengthy and have diversity, 1 still life image per fashion set.

MY LIFE THIS WEEK CHECK LIST
<3 RESOURCE GARMENTS
<3 MONDAY: LECTURE STYLING, GYM, COMPUTER ROOM TO START CREATING MY OWN WEB PAGE WIX.COM, VISIT CHARITY SHOP FOR CLOTHING, SKETCH BOOK WORK IN EVENING, VISIT PRINT SHOP
<3 TUESDAY: LECTURE 12-1, MEETING WITH CHRIS ABOUT LAYOUTS, GYM AND INTIRE DAY SORTING BOOK, AND GARMENTS FOR TOMORROWS SHOOT
<3 SHOOT WED: STYLING ALL DAY, MODELLING FOR A FRIEND 5-8
<3 THUR, SHOOTING ALL DAY, STYLING
<3 FRIDAY ITS PARTY TIME OFF TO MANCHESTER FOR GEEEEEEK WOOOP

xxxxxxx



No comments: