Achievements
-Main Girl In Dizzee Rascals video 'Holiday' summer 2009 Ibiza
-Successful Model
-Successful Stylist
- Successful Dancer
-T4 channel 4 Fashion show Frock Me with Alexa chung and Henry Holland
-Vogue website-Model for a styling competition
-Worked for Playboy France: Paris/Alps/other locations
-Front cover of SNM Magazine Southampton
-Danced In some of the biggest clubs in the world, Ibiza, London, France
-Danced for a huge event in Lebanon summer 2009 Above and Beyond concert
-Last rounds of BNTM6
-Various Music Videos
-Catwalks
-TV Shows
-Hair Shows
-Various promotional/model work N20/Eye- Candy/Mashed/Dazed Dancers-Models and Promotion
-Designing a fashion styling story book form of Fantasy and Fairytale
-Make-up artist work for Studios and Shoots
-Styling my own shoots
-Fashion Styling




Monday 28 September 2009

NEWS.....IN THE FASHION WORLD


Giorgio Armani, autumn/winter 2009

n a new interview, Giorgio Armani has said little to dispel rumours that his nephew Andrea Camerana could be poised to take the reins of his fashion empire.
While the designer has swatted off speculation for years about his continuing role in the company, he tells today's WWD that a sudden bout of hepatitis earlier this year forced him to adopt a more reflective attitude.
"A change from a managerial perspective - moves and promotions - will be announced shortly," he declared, adding, "The illness made me understand that you can't joke with your life. For years, I ignored myself completely until I received this blow, which happened for a reason. I realised I had to be more careful. All the stress and mental and physical possibilities take their toll. I spent more time in my homes, in Broni, and discovered the pleasure of being with my cats, dogs and staff."
He may have used his enforced sabbatical to update his will, but he insists that also it made him realise how much he needs "creative outlets". He's now fighting fit, back in the driving seat, and says that while Camerana (who is currently vice president of marketing and licensing of the Armani Group) is a trusted aide, that's exactly what he will remain - for now.
"I keep Andrea by my side because he is my nephew and I love him, and who knows, one day he could have a big opportunity in the company. However, for the moment, I prefer to keep him where he is, without giving him responsibilities that are too official. His official role is as my nephew, which is more than enough for many."




No comments: